I would like to take this opportunity to extend thoughts and prayers from the entire Jet Fuel Review staff to any and all affected by the horrendous shooting that occurred in Las Vegas the other night. It is true, especially in troubling times like this, that turning to music may feel like one of the only things we can do, as it provides the comfort and escape we need from the travesties in the real world. But even then, I encourage all to help out in any way, if possible, to support and aid the people and families who are victims of the attack.
Secondly, RIP to Tom Petty, who was one of the greatest rock performers of all time and a childhood favorite of mine. As such, I have honored the man with the inclusion of what is likely my favorite track of his at the top of my half of the playlist.
Elsewhere on the Jukebox this week, Jake and I have highlighted tracks from Angel Olsen, Grizzly Bear, James Blake and Bon Iver, and Post Malone.
— Michael Lane, Blog Editor
- “Where Is The Love?” – The Black Eyed Peas
- “I Need A Forest Fire” – James Blake, Bon Iver
- “I Fall Apart” – Post Malone
- “Ruin The Friendship” – Demi Lovato
- “Are We Alone?” – COIN
- “Ghost” – Ella Henderson
- “I Know” – Big Sean, Jhene Aiko
- “Carousel” – Melanie Martinez
- “Mi Gente” – J. Balvin, Willy William, Beyonce
- “Underdog” – Banks
- “Don’t Do Me Like That” – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- “You and Me – Demo” – Whitney
- “Continental Breakfast” – Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile
- “Fly On Your Wall” – Angel Olsen
- “Peace Of Mind” – Little Dragon, Faith Evans
- “Sweet Dreams” – BØRNS
- “Black Rainbows – Edit” – Cut Copy
- “Catahoula Man” – Generationals
- “Exactly How You Are” – Ball Park Music
- “Mourning Sound” – Grizzly Bear